SMU Reunion Weekend - Register Today!
June 20 - 22, 2014
Celebrating classes ending in 4 & 9
Online registration is now closed.
You may still register by calling the Alumni Relations office at (800) 635-5987, Ext. 1499
Walk-in registration will be available throughout Reunion Weekend, please visit the Registration Desk, located in the Toner Student Center.
The Saint Mary's Alumni Association would like to welcome each of you to attend and participate in Reunion Weekend 2014. You will have the opportunity to reconnect with classmates, revisit a campus full of memories,and interact with faculty, staff and students.
Announcing the 2014 Alumni Award Recipients
Outstanding Young Alumnus - Nathan Semsch '04
Alumni Appreciation - Thomas Baryl '58
Distinguished Alumnus - Paul Meyer '64, J.D.
To view a schedule of the weekend events visit: Schedule of Events
To view class specific gatherings visit: Class Gatherings
Online registration will be available through Thursday, June 19.
Please call (800) 635-5987 ext. 1499 for telephone reservations.
Walk-ins throughout Reunion Weekend will be accepted, please visit the registration desk upon arrival.
Reunion Weekend 2014 Class Committees
- Class 1954 - Roger Laven
- Class 1959 - Ken Ortman
- Class 1964 - Jim Holbrook, Dan Finn, Dave Moulton, John Mikulski Michels
- Class 1969 - Tony Piscitiello, Paul Oliaro, Jeff Harte, Mike Stinson, Rudy Kopischke, Rob Nelis, Tim Tyre, Dennis McNicholas, John Frasco, Dave Dyer, Wayne Wagner, John Gfrerer
- Class 1974 - Sally (Weldon) Cannon, Jim Hoey
- Class 1979 - Sue (Leo) Vanderwalker, Lou McCoy
- Class 1984 - Patrice Henning
- Class 1989 - Jimmy Chatto, Peggy (Powell) Zeuthen, Mike Schmid, Ed Hennessey
- Class 1994 - Michele Mahoney, Melissa (Cachor) Ulatowski, Kellie (Hollinger) Carr,
- Class 1999 - Karen (Lachowicz) Hartke, Kathy Jelinek
- Class 2004 - Nate Semsch, Sarah (Marek) Landman, Megan Radke, Lauren (Hinderman) McKiglet, Melissa (Fye) Pfeiffer, Kerry Edwards, Matthew Schulte, Bryanna Linscheid Sauer
- Class 2009 - Julie (Jergenson) Jenkins, Kaitlin Depuydt, Erin O'Keefe, Russell Mollo, Carina Woodward, Gary Borash, Tamika Robinson, Alan Guanella, Kuba Szymanski
If you are interested in helping with the reunion class activities, please contact the Alumni Relations office at (800) 635-5987, Ext. 1499 or at email@example.com.
Information and reservations for on-campus housing is now available.
Residence hall rooms are sold per room, per night. Villages are sold per village, per night.
Villages can be reserved for up to four individuals. Only one
registration is necessary, however, please include the name(s) of the
other guest(s) in the village on the registration form.
- Residence Halls - 2 bed ($55.00), 3 bed ($80.00) and 4 bed ($110.00) with private bathrooms.
- Village - 2 bedrooms with 4 beds, kitchen, bathroom and living room, sleeps 3-4 ($110.00 per village, per night)
Campus housing prices include housing, bed linens and towels. You may want to bring extra towels.
The Office of Alumni Relations has reserved several blocks of rooms at area hotels. For your convenience these rooms can be booked now:
Plaza Hotel & Suites
(507) 453-0303 - reserved block code is "SMUR"
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
(507) 474-1700 - reserved bock code is "SMR"
Riverport Inn Express Suites
(507) 452-0606 - reserved block code is "STMUR"
More information on all accommodations in Winona can be found at www.visitwinona.com.
To contact the Alumni Office with any questions, please call (800) 635-5987, Ext. 1499 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.